If you are vacating your rental place and you need professional cleaning assistance, we are the company to call. We are based in West London and we are the acknowledged leader in providing end of tenancy cleaning services that will suit anyone’s tastes and preferences. We deliver value on a consistent basis and we have hundreds of clients who rely on us whenever they need quick, efficient and convenient service.
Since most people in London rent their apartments, it is a common practice to move in/out. This is not an easy thing to do and it comes with a lot of tasks that require a lot of time and effort. Packing, moving and unpacking into a new place are the things we usually find ourselves busy with when moving to a new apartment. End of Tenancy cleaning however, is the activity that most people overlook. It is not of less importance, though. Depending on your contract with the owner, usually you are the one to take care of that. This is a special kind of cleaning and in order for you to receive your deposit back, you have to reach a certain standard. This is a tough task for anyone to do on their own, not only because it is time consuming but also because it requires a lot of skills, professional equipment and knowledge. This is why we offer you this service, performed by our professional cleaners. We have had the End of Tenancy service on our list since the beginning of the company. We have established a plan of action with detailed checklists which helps us make sure there are no spots missed and everything is set in order.
Since End of Tenancy is more like the deep cleaning service rather than the regular domestic one, there are more areas and places that need to be paid attention to. When we perform our weekly cleaning we usually overlook those places and they keep gathering dirt and dust. It is important that these areas are clean since new tenants will be on their way and the flat has to be in proper condition.
One of the things that makes our end of tenancy cleaning services a preferred choice in West London is the guarantee we provide. We promise to re-clean your home absolutely free of charge in case of a problem. The service has been designed to ensure the return of your deposit thus providing additional comfort for you.
More detailed cleaning of the kitchen and bathroom areas are extremely important for the End of Tenancy Cleaning. We take extra care when cleaning those places. They are the areas that get extra dirty with time and it is very noticeable as well. The cooking area in the kitchen is constantly used and ends up covered in grease and carbonised dirt. The bathroom is full of limescale and covered in hard water spots. It is not a good look and you really need to know how to approach those issues in an efficient way. We are happy to tell you that you don’t have to worry about cleaning those anymore. Just give us a call and let us do all the hard work while you decorate and enjoy your new place.
Here is a list of all areas included in the End of Tenancy Cleaning service
- stove top is scraped, degreased and disinfected
- kitchen sink and taps are washed and disinfected
- all cooking area surfaces (tile, stone, wood) are degreased, washed and disinfected
- your appliances are cleaned inside and out(refrigerator, oven, microwave etc.)
- all shelves are decluttered, dusted and wiped
- all cupboards – decluttered and cleaned inside and out
- table and chairs are washed and disinfected
- kitchen floor is vacuumed, degreased and mopped
- rubbish is disposed of
- door, door handles and knobs are disinfected
- toilet and seat are descaled, washed and disinfected
- the taps of your sink and shower, along with shower head and hose are cleaned and polished
- sink is washed and disinfected
- wash basin or shower cabin are cleaned and disinfected
- all tiled walls and surfaces – cleaned and polished
- all mirrors and glass surfaces are washed and polished
- shelves are decluttered, dusted and wiped
- cupboards are decluttered and cleaned inside and out
- drain is cleaned
- rubbish is disposed of
- bathroom floor is vacuumed and mopped
Living Area and Bedroom
- all carpeted surfaces are vacuumed (under and behind furniture too)
- all upholstery and curtains vacuumed (between and under cushions too)
- all surfaces dusted and wiped
- all wardrobes and cupboards decluttered and cleaned inside and out
- all home appliances cleaned externally
- windows cleaned on the inside
- all mirrors and framed pictures – cleaned and polished
- all wooden surfaces and furniture – polished with special detergent
- all hard floors mopped and polished
- all rubbish removed
There are some things we ask you to do prior to your End of Tenancy cleaning service:
- Please remove all your belongings. This will help us reach all areas and places in order to provide the ultimate clean results.
- Turn off your refrigerator and freezer 48 hours prior to the service, they will be able to defrost which will allow us to clean them properly.
We offer a great variety of cleaning options so you could easily choose the one that best suits your needs. We are flexible and can adapt our work so that we meet all your expectations. We highly value the individual approach and we always make sure we deliver each and every client the service they need.
We are unrivaled when it comes to high standards in cleaning –our employees work with great energy and enthusiasm and achieve brilliant results at all times. They will handle with competence every single cleaning chore and will make your home immaculate.
Check our End of Tenancy prices below:
|End of Tenancy Cleaning||Price|
|Studio Flat||from £79|
|One Bedroom Flat||from £137|
|Two Bedroom Flat||from £159|
|Three Bedroom Flat||from £181|
You can rely on our cleaning specialists for everything- vacuuming, dusting, cleaning windows. They are experts in removing grease and mold from surfaces, they know how to make carpet stains vanish, they are the ones to make your baths and kitchen shine like new again.
So wait no more and let us help you with the final cleaning.
We are available for you seven days a week and we work on holidays as well. Our end of tenancy cleaning services come at affordable rates and we also have various discount packages. We work flexible hours and will come to your property whenever it is convenient to you. Trust us- we are your local friend in West London that will meticulously clean your home and make your moving out nice and easy!
- Advantageous for your budget rates
- Top to bottom sanitation of the whole place, with attention to every detail
- Services, appropriate for all rental needs
- Honest and reputable provider, involved in the trade for years
- All the cleaning materials, with no extra charge
Here we answer some Frequently Asked Questions for you:
What does it mean that you guarantee the service?As we mentioned above, the End of Tenancy cleaning has to cover certain standards in order to be successful. We guarantee that our employees will cover those standards and you will surely receive your deposit back.
Do I have to provide anything?Our cleaners come fully equipped with all products and tools. Please make sure there is running water and electricity.
Do I have to be there?Not at all, you can go out and deal with your moving out business or just enjoy your free time. We will give you a call as soon as we finish.
How long does it take?Usually between 3 and 6 hours, depending on the size and condition of the property.
Cleaning Book London
£4 – £200
020 3745 8243
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Services
One Bedroom Property
Two Bedroom Property
Three Bedroom Property
- Carpet Cleaning Services
- Domestic Cleaning Services
One Off Cleaning